- 3 – hours/Day 1 Therapist – $515.00/day
- 3-7 Days
- Includes delicious Ayurvedic meals and herbal tea
- Includes private on site lodging in the Main House, with a kitchen, loft, bathroom, clawfoot tub and treatment room.
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Cleanses the body of accumulated toxins.
- Increases energy, vitality and mental clarity.
- Improvement in appetite and digestive patterns.
- Deeply relaxing.
- Reverses the negative effects of stress on the tissues and cells of the body.
- Restores the individual’s basic constitutional balance.
- Rejuvenation of body, mind and spirit.
- A supporting and caring environment that provides space for true contemplation and self-exploration.
- A typical Panchakarma session begins with an abhyanga, which is an Ayurvedic warm oil massage. Marma Chikitsa is incorporated into your daily abhyanga. Pressure is applied to the vital healing points affecting the organs and subtle channels of the body.
- The client will receive “swedan” a therapeutic sweat, which is done in a steam box with essential oils. This dilates the channels of circulation, further loosening and removing impurities through the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- An herbal or sea salt scrub is worked into the entire body to promote circulation, stimulate the lymphatic system and improve immunity.
- Another traditional treatment is Netra Basti. A dough ring is applied around the client’s eyes, in which warm ghee is poured to fully saturate the eye, which nourishes and relaxes the optic nerves. This treatment relaxes and soothes the entire nervous system and brings clarity of mind.
- Clients will receive Shirodhara (often thought of as the Queen of all the Ayurvedic treatments), in which a stream of warm oil is continuously pored on the forehead to profoundly calm the mind and expand consciousness. Shirodhara activates the pituitary gland and can balance the hormonal system. In addition, this treatment has the added effect of awakening the third eye and stimulating cognitive memories.
- Clients may also receive other traditional Ayurvedic treatments to alleviate back pain and reproductive problems.
- Chakra Balancing using color and sound therapy may be used to fully integrate and charge the energetic system of the body which accelerates the healing process and allows for deep emotional healing and healing of associated physical blocks.
Accommodations during your Panchakarma Retreat:
The Retreat Center at Shady Grove is located on 65 acres of forests, orchards, trails, ponds and gardens in the rolling foothills of Mount St. Helens in southwest Washington.
During your retreat you will enjoy having the main house to yourself! It is an open floor plan with a large country kitchen, fireplace and clawfoot tub in the bathroom. The bedroom is located in the corner of a loft area that overlooks the beautiful surroundings.
The treatment room is located in the main house, which allows you to pad into your Ayurvedic treatments in your robe and slippers.
Accommodations at the Retreat Center are included in the price.
Panchakarma Program, per day: $515.00
Each program is tailored for the client’s current state and constitution. The basic 3-7 day program consists of a daily check-in consultation, morning yoga and meditation practice and 3 hours of treatments . Herbal teas and Ayurvedic Meals are included during your Panchakarma.
Initial Consultation: $225.00 which includes a follow-up session
Scheduling and Refund Policy:
- Please schedule your Panchakarma 1-2 months in advance to secure your ideal dates.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your dates.
- Your balance is due on the first day of your Panchakarma.
- Your Panchakarma can be rescheduled for later dates only when notice of cancellation is given at least four (4) weeks prior to the first day of your scheduled Panchakarma Program